COMSOL Multiphysics beginner?
You’ve bought the software – now what? You’re sitting in front of your computer, but it is all still new territory. We often hear the questions: “Can you do that with COMSOL?” and, above all, “How can you do that with COMSOL?” Now there are two options: you fiddle about and try it out for as long as it takes until you’ve got the hang of it – or you get in touch with a specialist who already has years of experience modeling in COMSOL Multiphysics – and quickly receive expert support. As the first Certified COMSOL Multiphysics Consultant in Germany, we will help you to create your first models and support you in your first steps with the new system. As an alternative, we also offer training courses for you and your colleagues. Your advantages:
- You will be able to use COMSOL Multiphysics effectively sooner
- You can learn tips and tricks directly from a professional
- You will receive a finished initial model which you can start using immediately
You are an experienced COMSOL Multiphysics user and have particular questions?
Your field of activity expands, new specialist areas come along or the calculation just takes too long because you don’t have the appropriate hardware – does this sound familiar? To be able to get going again with the finite element modeling quickly and productively, we offer experienced COMSOL Multiphysics users the following support options:
- COMSOL Multiphysics Support on demand
- Model transfer to COMSOL Multiphysics
- Effective advice on different COMSOL modules
- Much less time is needed to get to know the software
- Guidance on how to speed up systematic model transfers
- Even faster calculation results (workstation with 256 GB RAM and 48 cores)